You may schedule an appointment for either of our locations by calling the main office at (586) 447-0700.
When scheduling an appointment please let the receptionist know whether you are a new or established patient. Please have available the following information:
- The name and telephone number of your referring physician.
- The reason for your appointment.
- Insurance information for all health insurance plans you are currently participating with.
- Any diagnostic tests recently done and where, so that we may obtain those results before your visit.
You will be told if a referral from your primary care physician is needed. You should obtain the referral before your apointment and bring it along with you.
The receptionist, when the time allows before your appointment date, will mail you a registration package. Please complete all the papers in full and bring them to your appointment.
THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please arrive fifteen (15) minutes before your scheduled appointment time so that registration can be completed. Bring with you the following:
- Completed registration papers.
- Your referral if needed.
- Your insurance(s) card(s).
If you can not keep your appointment time, please call us at least twenty four (24) hours in advance.
Every effort will be made to see you at the scheduled appointment time. However, if an unforseen emergency delays your appointment time, your patience and understanding will be appreciated.